DOA & Returns Policy
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
A MINERDUDE-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure preventing basic operability upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product may be DOA please contact MINERDUDE Technical Support by email at email@example.com. MINERDUDE Technical Support will determine if the product is DOA and offer you one of the following options:
- Warranty Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you at MINERDUDE’s expense. First, you have to ship the damaged unit back. After the return of the DOA unit has been verified, a new replacement unit will be sent out.
- Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
Product must be deemed DOA by MINERDUDE Technical Support within 3 calendar days of the delivery date to receive a replacement unit.
DOA Terms and Conditions
- This DOA policy only applies to MINERDUDE-branded hardware products currently offered on the MINERDUDE Store.
- This DOA policy does not apply to third-party products which do not bear the MINERDUDE brand name. You may call the manufacturer directly with any third party product issues.
- If the product is deemed DOA by MINERDUDE Technical Support more than 3 calendar days after the delivery date, MINERDUDE’s standard product warranty will apply.
- If the product is deemed by MINERDUDE Technical Support NOT to be DOA, MINERDUDE’s standard product warranty will apply.
- Shipping will be arranged at MINERDUDE’s expense for all products determined by MINERDUDE Technical Support to be DOA.
- MINERDUDE will test all returned DOA product before sending a replacement. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, MINERDUDE may impose a handling fee of up to USD 500 to cover expenses related to receiving and testing product, and shipment cost to send product back to you.
Overall Return Guidelines
These guidelines apply to MINERDUDE-branded products, and are applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the MINERDUDE website.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Before returning a product, please, first contact MINERDUDE customer service and obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number before the end of the applicable return period. MINERDUDE will not accept warranty/defective component returns without an RMA number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting MINERDUDE RMA Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must ship the product to the RMA address provided by MINERDUDE within three ( 3 ) calendar days of the date that MINERDUDE issues the warranty Return Merchant Authorization (RMA). Please follow the following steps:
- Ship all products for which you received an RMA number TO THE RMA ADDRESS PROVIDED BY MINERDUDE. MINERDUDE WILL NOT RECEIVE PRODUCT RETURNS TO OUR TEXAS OFFICE.
- For warranty returns, the item must be new, unaltered, undamaged and in its original packaging including all the accessories, cables, media, documentation and any other items that were included in your original shipment.
- Ship the products at your expense, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
The buyer will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. For product warranty returns shipped after the three ( 3 ) calendar days RMA time frame, MINERDUDE reserves the right to reject the shipment and reroute the item back to the customer.
Upon receipt of your return, MINERDUDE will notify you of the status of the warranty return and the estimated return date.
Note: Before you return the product to MINERDUDE, make sure to back up any data on the hard drive(s) and other storage devices in the product. Remove any and all confidential, proprietary and personal information as well as removable media such as flash drives, CDs, and PC Cards. MINERDUDE is not responsible for any confidential, proprietary or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media that may be included with your return.
We recommend that you ship return merchandise via UPS (or any similar delivery service) with tracking, signature confirmation and that you request adequate insurance to cover the purchase price of the shipment. MINERDUDE will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation if return/exchange packages are damaged, lost, stolen, or mishandled. We highly recommend you using original packaging and pack the product the same way as it was originally shipped.
Promotional Items: If you return a purchased item that qualified you for a discount, promotional item or promotional card (for example, discounts for bulk purchases) and either (i) do not also return the discounted or promotional item or (ii) have already redeemed the promotional card, MINERDUDE may deduct the value of the discount, promotional item or redeemed card from any refund you receive for the return of the purchased item.
Restocking Fee: Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of an error on MINERDUDE’s behalf, MINERDUDE will charge a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price paid, plus any applicable sales tax. Refunds will only be issued in cryptocurrency for the USD value of your order (exchange rate to be calculated at the time MINERDUDE processes your refund).